Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Google I/O 2016 set for 18-20 May in Mountain View



CES 2016 has just got over and here we are greated with another good news. The famous Google I/O 2016 will take place in May 18-20.

Thanks to Google CEO Sundar Pichai who posted in Google Plus " Exciting news: we're only 18 weeks away from Google I/O ! 2016 is going to be a special year for us - we held our first developer day 10 years ago at GooglePlex. To celebrate our 10th anniversary of developer gatherings, we'll be hosting I/O in our backyard at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, CA from 18-20th. We'll have 3 full days together to dive deep into developer content, code labs, and more".



 We Hopes for Google I/O 2016 

  • Android N
  • Android Wear
  • Android Auto 
  • Project Ara
  • Self-driving Cars
  • Google Chrome 
  • Smart Home
  • Virtual Reality (VR)
  • Project Fi
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 comments: